IT Commissioner H/F
System Test & Integration engineers are responsible for the complete delivery lifecycle of a new or modified TGW software system, from testing to implementation and ramp-up. They are also required to offer training and support.
• System test and integration test.
• Commissioning of developed systems on customer facility.
• Training of system users.
• Customer assistance on ramp-up period.
• Project specific training and documentation transfer to Life Time Services department.
• 3rd level of support and coordination with 2nd level support for life time services activities.
• Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
• Generation of customer specific system documentation.
• Preparation of change request specifications for intra-logistic IT systems, including attendance to meetings with the customer and providers.
• Coordination with IT providers involved in the project acting as subcontractors.
• Design and development of TGW IT product extensions and customizations.
o Native French
o Proficiency in English.
• Team working skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to understand customer needs.
• Meticulous and logical mind.
• Commercial awareness.
• 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
• At least 1 year of experience in intralogistics
• Experience in commissioning of software for logistics or production/process automation.
o Operating systems: Microsoft© Windows / Windows Server.
o Programming tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio 2010-2015, Team Foundation Server.
o Programming languages: Java/C#.
o Main technologies: Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Workflows, Unity.
o Methodology: Agile (SCRUM)
o Relational databases: Microsoft SQL*Server.
• Driving license B