The TGW Group are a leading supplier and systems integrator of highly dynamic, automated logistics solutions for warehousing, production, picking and distribution operations. The company designs, manufactures and installs a complete range of solutions, from small conveyor applications to complex, fully automated storage and retrieval systems. We support successful organisations to master supply chain challenges in the most profitable, sustainable and ergonomic way. Our customers include the biggest and best names in the retail sector. So working for TGW involves working closely with excellence and success.
- Evaluate logic to suit agreed IT strategy
- Converting IT strategy to machine coding
- Communicate with customer for the best common objective
- Coordinates with PM for the implementation and testing on site
- Complete testing of all IT logic to minimize possible “bugs”
- Provide training on IT for the customer IT operator and TGW LTS team
- Document IT process and source code
- Bachelor Degree holder in Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant industries experience.
- High integrity, Optimistic
- Team player
- Able to give clear instruction and delegate task
- Able to communicate well
- English (fluent)