The high-performance pallet storage and retrieval machines used by TGW achieve highest acceleration and speed values compared to market competitors. They allow for extremely high throughput performance for payloads of up to 1500 kg. TGW’s Commander system provides the control and visualization of the storage and retrieval machines.
The pallet telescopes are capable of handling a wide range of pallet types, ranging from traditional Euro pallets and pallet cages to half pallets stored in double depth with lengthwise or crosswise orientation.
Their unique lightweight design and the use of energy recovery modules with energy consumption oriented axis control allow for excellent energy-efficiency values.
- Maximum performance pallet handling
- Multi-deep storage of pallets for maximum volume utilisation
- Handles a wide range of pallet dimensions
- High energy efficiency at maximum performance
- Maintenance-friendly aisle access conforms to standards and simplifies the service procedure
- Customised TGW Commander IT and controls solution optimises all TGW storage and retrieval equipment
Types of load handling devices
- PALLET TELESCOPE: Pallets, pallet cages
Areas of application
- Storage of pallets/pallet cages with a high storage volume and density
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to 40 °C
- Relative humidity:
- ≥ 0 °C: max. 80 % (non-condensing)
- < 0 °C: max. 50 % (non-condensing)
- Pallets and pallet cages
- Single and multi-deep storage
- Length: up to 1200 mm
- Width: up to 1200 mm
- Height: up to 2500 mm
- Maximum weight of load carrier: 1500 kg