You are interested in ERP and project management systems and would like to help with the implementation and daily operation in an international company? Do you have good English skills, are assertive and ideally have relevant professional experience? In this case, the following offer might be of interest to you:
Our growth constantly presents our global project management with new tasks. The implementation and support of our central ERP system and project management tools involve exciting new challenges. As PMO Administrator, you will support the central management of our international projects. Therefore, you will make an important contribution to the creation of standardised and transparent project structures in our units all over the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Administrative project management in SAP and MPM
- Processing support requests (2nd level)
- Handling data cleansing in SAP, MS-Project and Jira
- Participation in the conceptual design and ongoing development of our systems
- Support in the creation of an SAP and MPM user documentation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed education (apprenticeship/Matura)
- At least 2 years of professional experience; ideally SAP, MS Project or Jira user skills
- IT affinity definitely required
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Independent and autonomous way of working as well as assertiveness
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful, international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A collegial working environment in an experienced team
- Flexible working hours and many benefits
- Cooperation with international teams
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies in a modern environment
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 32,599 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.