TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
For our location in Rotkreuz, Zug we are looking for support in technical order processing. As an Assistant Key Account Management, you will be working closely with the Key Account Management and our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Preparing technical sale documents for our key account management
- Create quotes, orders and invoices for our customers
- Invoicing for services such as maintenance, hotline and after sales
- Handling of the spare parts management process
- Accompanying the key account manager to customer visits
- Development of solution concepts to adapt to customer processes in close collaboration with the responsible Key Account Manager and inhouse specialised departments
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed technical education in the commercial field (technical office service, direct customer support)
- Good communication skills in German, English and/or French would be advantageous
- High affinity in numbers
- Technical understanding of material handling operations and processes
- Loyal appearance and customer orientation
- Team-oriented personality with excellent social skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful, international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- Stable, foundation-owned company, 100% privately owned
- A collegial working environment in an experienced team
- Broad range of tasks and opportunities for further development
- Flexible working hours
- Your own area of responsibility with room for creativity and optimisation
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.
Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.
TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.