TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
For our infrastructure and platform team we are looking for a Demand Manager with a strong technical background and the passion to work with our lead architects to help push forward our solutions together with our global business units (US, UK, China, North, South and Central Europe). In this interesting and varied position, you will be working across a range of technologies including cloud, on-premise and with both internal and external development partners.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Contract management (negotiate, internal communication und training, demand management, budgeting, internal billing, legal alignment and compliance) for Embedded Software licenses (Oracle, VMware, Microsoft) to be used in our solutions
- Presales consulting for IT infrastructure topics with customer projects (Embedded Software and Hardware Standard Solutions and provide guidance and reference price points for those)
- Project management and controlling of internal projects
- Demand management for internal development teams
- Rollout of standards and blueprints (newsletter, documentation, communication to international teams)
- Internal license and subscription management (tracking and billing)
- Senior point of contact for new request and demands
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed technical education preferably in the field of software engineering or computer science
- Several years of experience in the area of service delivery
- Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure with ITIL Service Delivery experience desirable
- Hands-on experience in project management and controlling
- Good command of German and English (written and spoken)
- Organizational talent, good team collaboration skills
- Analytical thinking, accuracy, creativity and independent work
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A cooperative work environment
- Working in an international and multicultural team
- Modern office equipment as well as numerous benefits
- A well-structured training period and support by pleasant colleagues
- Flat hierarchies
- Short decision-making processes and a lot of room for creativity
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 43,282 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpayment depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your knowledge and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in a network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.