TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.For our infrastructure and platform team we are looking for a DevOps engineer with a strong technical background and the passion to work with our lead architects to help push forward our solutions together with our global business units (US, UK, China, North, South and Central Europe). In this interesting and varied position, you will be working across a range of technologies including cloud, on-premise and with both internal and external development partners.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Implementation of various requirements into standard solutions to increase the efficiency
- Further improvement and development of an automized way of resource provisioning to the development teams
- Release of the implementations that reflect the security, performance and resilience requirements of TGW and their customers
- Close collaboration with lead architects
- Work with infrastructure and platform solutions based on technologies like Windows Server, Linux Server, Redis, Oracle RDBMS and tooling like Ansible, Git, CI/CD Pipelines
- Development of infrastructure and platform standard templates and blueprints (documentation, communication to international teams)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed technical education preferably in the field of IT
- Experience with DevOps or similar lifecycle management methodology from development to production
- Familarity with infrastructure as code approach and the surrounding tooling (Git, Ansible, Azure DevOps)
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Analytical thinking, accuracy, creativity and independent work
- Good team collaboration skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A cooperative work environment
- Working in an international and multicultural team
- Modern office equipment as well as numerous benefits
- A well-structured training period and support by pleasant colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a lot of room for creativity
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 43.282 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpayment depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your knowledge and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in a network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.