TGW Logistics Group is a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions with headquarter in Marchtrenk, Austria. With 24 entities and approximately 3,700 employees worldwide, the foundation-owned company implements logistics solutions for market leading companies in various industries.
You will support the system operation of our renowned customer Coop in Schafisheim/Aargau, carry out maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting work in shift operation, thus guaranteeing maximum availability of the system.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Permanent system support and error handling
- Support the customer in the proper use of our system solutions
- Carry out general mechanical/mechatronic/electrical maintenance, inspection and repair work
- Identify and correct error potentials in a timely manner to ensure the maximum possible system availability
- Document and analyse malfunctions
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed education in the field of mechatronic or electrial engineering
- First job experience as maintenance engineer in a similar field
- Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Willingness to work in shift operation as well as overtime
- High customer orientation and good communication skills in German necessary
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A familiar and collegial cooperation
- Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities
- A well-structured training period and support by experienced colleagues
- A modern working environment and the latest technologies
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.