TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
Due to continuous growth, TGW Switzerland strengthens its team and is looking for an Overall Project Manager. In this position, you will manage the entire implementation of automated logistics or distribution centers within the framework of general contracting, and will be responsible for the technical, scheduling and economic result of the projects. You will be supported in your task by a team of specialists.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Managing assigned projects from the time of project transfer to acceptance by the customer
- Communication interface between customers, project-related expert teams and suppliers and construction
- Project responsibility concerning technology, costs, schedule, quality and performance from award of contract to end of warranty inclusive cost and schedule controlling
- Order controlling, maintenance of functional specifications, change management, supplier monitoring,
- Coordination and monitoring the assembly, commissioning, run-up and test run as well as final inspection
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Profound technical education (e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation Engineering, IT or Industrial Engineering)
- Relevant job experience as project manager, ideally in plant construction and engineering
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, result orientation
- Perseverance, initiative, strong implementation skills and a high level of problem-solving competence
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
Use your know-how and skills for an interesting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in a network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.