TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
In this diversified position, you will make a significant contribution to company-wide harmonization and continuous process improvement in the area of project management in the implementation of customer projects.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Performing analyses of the actual processes in project management of the Realisation department and of the cooperation with the departments Sales and Lifetime Services
- Definition and creation of new processes, sub-processes and/or modification of processes in the already existing TGW process management tool Adonis
- Coordination and implementation of process optimisations in collaboration with the global TGW units
- Performing process audits and process compliance checks throughout TGW
- Analysis, definition and monitoring of operational excellence key figures or key figure systems in project management/realisation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Successfully completed technical or commercial education (HTL, HAK, FH, university), ideally with focus on process management
- Job experience in process management, preferably in a technical environment
- Knowledge of common analysis and optimisation methods and tools in the field of process management (e.g.: value stream, lean management, CIP etc.)
- Analytical way of thinking and ability to illustrate processes by means of IT tools
- Self-initiative, commitment and assertiveness
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- High-quality IT and modern office equipment
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits
- A collegial working environment
- Broad range of tasks and opportunities for further development
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 43,315 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.