TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
You are not a programmer, but enjoy working in the software development area and would like to devote yourself to new tasks?
Our development team looks forward to seeing you.
As a Product Owner, reporting to the head of product management, you support our development team to implement the requirements of our service portal on time and with high quality.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Act as interface between the development team and the stakeholders
- Taking functional requirements from business owners and creating development requirements
- Planning and prioritization of the product backlog
- Active collaboration with the development team and the Scrum Master
- Responsibility for the quality of the overall product
- Responsibility for the entire release management for the product
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed technical education with a focus on Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Profound knowledge and practical experience in an agile environment
- Experience in developing web applications as well as relevant professional experience as a product owner
- Experience with identity management or infrastructure monitoring services
- Know-how about the product lifecycle of software products
- Communication and interdisciplinary cooperation as well as very good English and good German skills
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- A cooperative work environment
- Working in an international and multicultural team
- Modern office equipment as well as numerous benefits
- A well-structured training period and support by pleasant colleagues
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a lot of room for creativity
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 43.282 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpayment depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your knowledge and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in a network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.