TGW Logistics Group is a leading global systems provider of highly dynamic, automated and turnkey logistics solutions with headquarter in Marchtrenk, Austria. With 26 entities and approximately 3,800 employees worldwide, the foundation-owned company implements logistics solutions for market leading companies in the fashion industry, grocery and industrial & consumer goods.
We are looking for an experienced and responsible sales personality for our branch in Langen/Frankfurt. As experienced and responsible sales personality, you will advise our customers in finding their perfect solution, developing tailor-made material handling concepts.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Manage material handling projects in the sales phase
- Establish binding relationships with decision makers on all levels
- Create and implement a project sales strategy
- Carry out customer and competitor analyses at regular intervals
- Lead the project team for the different sales opportunities until project handover to the Realization department
- Work closely with other in-house expert departments
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Completed higher technical education in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or IT
- Many years of sales experience, preferably in the material handling business
- Technical understanding of material handling operations and processes
- Knowledge of strategic and structured sales of integrated systems and leadership skills
- Excellent social and communication skills in German and English and customer orientation
- Distinct success and result orientation and high analytical competency
WATH YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful, international company with a strong focus on culture and values
- Stable, foundation-owned company, 100% privately owned
- A collegial working environment in an experienced team
- Broad range of tasks and opportunities for further development
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Your own area of responsibility with room for creativity and optimisation
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply.