TGW Logistics Group is an internationally leading systems provider of dynamic and future-oriented intralogistics solutions. Since 1969, more than 3,700 employees have been developing innovative intralogistics solutions for many different industries, from small material handling solutions to complex distribution centres.
Due to strong growth and increasing internationality the employee as the most important resource in this regard, the issue of labour law is moving increasingly into the spotlight. To strengthen our existing HR team we are searching for a legal advisor specialising in labour law who has excellent communication skills and likes to work with and for people.
WHAT YOU'LL BE HANDLING
- Handling of legal matters in the entire HR department
- Advice on labour law matters
- Creation, further development and check of company agreements and directives relating to personnel policy
- Working in the field of expat management in close collaboration with the internal Visa & Registration Department as well as external advisors
- Representation of the company before public authorities in relation to labour law matters
- Training of executive managers in all matters relating to labour law
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- University degree in Law, Payroll Professional Certification of advantage
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience, preferably as legal advisor in an HR department
- Profound knowledge of national/international labour, social security and tax law
- Knowledge of data protection
- Business-fluent English
- Strong sense of responsibility and high ability to work in a team
- Independence and structured way of working
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- A successful company, 100% privately owned, with a strong focus on culture and values
- A collegial, appreciative working environment with your own area of responsibility
- Broad range of tasks and opportunities for further development
- Flexitime and numerous benefits
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a high degree of creative freedom
- High-quality IT and modern office equipment
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 42,054 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.
TGW is an employer that promotes equal opportunities. We invite everybody interested in this job to apply