Take your future into your own hands and start your career in international intralogistics in September 2021 with an apprenticeship at TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim.
We are the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. More than 3,7000 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
- Installation and connection of electrical equipment
- Configuration and programming of control systems
- Safety of electrical installations
- Analysis of electrical functions
- Installation and configuration of electrical systems
- Maintenance of plants and systems
- Good middle School graduation
- Technical interest and understanding
- Fun at work with the computer
- Team spirit
- Accuracy and care in the work
- Start of apprenticeship in 01.09.2021
- Dual apprenticeship, vocational school in Rosenheim
- 30 days vacation
- Training period 3.5 years
- Good chances for takeover
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.