As an electrical designer/hardware planner, you ensure with your electrical designs that our customers receive a solution that is optimally tailored to their needs. You are part of the team and take care of the electrical design of our machines and systems. TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the contact for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group. Within the group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high demands of our customers.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Creation of circuit diagrams with EPLAN P8
- Checking the documents of the upstream processes (sensor/actuator lists, motor lists,..)
- Support in the specification and clarification of control interfaces
- Partner for technical queries
- Consulting and technical support for systems engineering
- Create / check / adapt as-built order documentation
- Support for electronic technician training
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Technician/master in electrical engineering or several years of professional experience in electrical design
- Specialist knowledge of sensors/actuators, control and electrical engineering
- High degree of independence and reliability
- Willingness to travel (about 10%)
- Valid driving licence for cars
- Very good language skills in German, good skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location.
- A permanent full-time position, flexitime and at least 30 days of vacation
- A structured on-boarding and familiarization concept
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a great deal of creative freedom
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern, well-equipped working environment
- Participation in the success of the company
- Very high leisure value due to the central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in a varied job as Electrical Designer/Hardware Planner
in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.