As an Electronics Technician, you will work in our team assembling the electrical components of our systems and machines. TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim is the TGW Logistics Group's partner for highly dynamic and pioneering automation solutions. Within the TGW Group, more than 3,700 employees worldwide implement highly flexible and turnkey logistics solutions that meet the high requirements of our customers.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Electrical installation according to drawings and plans
- Laying and connecting cables
- Electrical and functional testing
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- If required, support in the apprenticeship training
- Support for the commissioning of plants and machines at the customer's site
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed vocational training as electronics technician or comparable training
- Initial experience in the assembly of electrical systems
- Structured and team-oriented way of working
- Willingness to travel (about 40%) at home and abroad
- Valid driving licence for passenger cars
- High independence and reliability
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values and strong growth at the Rosenheim location
- A permanent full-time position, flextime and at least 30 days of vacation
- Dual participation in the company's success and allowances for out-of-town activities
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes
- A friendly atmosphere and a modern working environment
- Very high leisure value due to the central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in a varied job as Electronics Technician in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.