Electrical assembly combined with the responsibility for the apprenticeship as an electronics technician for industrial engineering. TGW Robotics GmbH focuses on training - for the future of our company and for the future of the Rosenheim location.
We have been developing and implementing future-oriented automation solutions for the intralogistics sector for more than 20 years. More than 100 employees trust in our crisis-proofness and live the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group.
If you love your craft and are fulfilled by passing on your knowledge to young people, you have come to the right place!
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Participation in electrical assembly and connection of machines
- Teaching of technical knowledge and social competence
- Organization, planning and control of the entire training process
- Accompanying the selection process for apprentices
WHAT CONVINCES US
- You are an electronics technician with substantial industrial knowledge
- Ideally from the automation, plant or mechanical engineering sector
- Proven experience as a trainer
- Strong character and sovereignty in dealing with people
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
If you are interested in a varied position as an electronics technician combined with trainer activities in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.