Are you looking for a new challenge in your job? We offer it to you!
As an IT specialist for system integration, you will be offered an interesting and exciting work environment in a highly motivated team.You will work closely with other departments at the site and within the TGW Group. Let us learn from each other and grow together. Short communication channels and direct feedback enable constructive and solution-oriented work.
We, TGW Robotics GmbH, have been developing and implementing future-oriented automation solutions for the intralogistics sector for more than 20 years. More than 130 employees trust in our crisis-proofness and live the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- MA support for hardware, network and tool problems
- Independent handling of 1st level support issues (errors, changes and extensions) regarding hardware, software and user administration
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows clients (notebooks and PCs) and peripherals
- Further development of the client system environment for stable and user-friendly operation
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of multifunctional devices and printers in the network
- Maintenance of the IT inventory in the existing system tools
- Managing the IT inventory and proactively initiating and executing IT orders
- Installation and support of the hardware of the IT workstations of the employees
- Installation, commissioning and support of mobile devices (service cell phones and hand scanners)
- Support for internal projects in the IT area
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist for system integration or comparable knowledge/professional experience in the IT environment
- Professional experience in 1st level support (preferably in Solid Works, Navision, AutoCad)
- Experience in processing IT tickets in the ticket system
- Very good general IT knowledge (operating systems, standard software available on the market)
- Sound knowledge of the Windows environment (servers & clients)
- Very good knowledge of IT hardware/software: e.g. installation and support of mobile devices (iOS), multifunction devices / printers and Microsoft products (Windows 7/10, Office)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as basic knowledge of Cisco hardware
- Very good knowledge of German as well as good English skills, both written and spoken
- Ideally experience in dealing with Active Directory, print management
- High degree of customer, service and solution orientation
- Independent and reliable way of working as well as interdisciplinary thinking
- Quick comprehension and permanent willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills, friendly manner, ability to work in a team and assertiveness
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- We are a stable, foundation-led, 100% privately owned international company with a strong focus on culture and values.
- High growth at the Rosenheim site
- A permanent full-time position, flextime and at least 30 days of vacation
- A structured onboarding and familiarization concept
- The opportunity to get involved
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly atmosphere in which personal growth and professional advancement take center stage
- Modern working environment and the possibility of mobile working
- Participation in the company's success and an individualized training program in the company's own TGW Academy
Would you like to move the future with us? Then please send your application documents with your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Your contact person for this job:
HR Recruiting Specialist
+49 8031 40890 0
TGW Robotics GmbH
D-83071 Stephanskirchen, Hofmühlstraße 32-34
*TGW is an equal opportunity employer. For reasons of better readability, we refrain from using gender-specific language forms at the same time. Our job advertisement is aimed at all interested parties.