TGW Robotics GmbH relies on your skills! For the area of Material Master Data Management, we are looking for people who face new challenges with fresh thinking and energetic action.
For more than 20 years we have been developing and implementing future-oriented automation solutions for the intralogistics sector. More than 100 employees trust in our crisis-proofness and live the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group.
Integrated in the realization team you will be there where complex requirements of our customers are mastered and forward-looking ideas are realized at the same time.
Become part of the team and ensure a smooth provision of the required data at the right time. Because together we grow, learn from each other and realize our visions.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Material creation, material change and material discontinuation in SAP (BRO, MDM)
- Close cooperation with design engineers and technical draftsmen
- Active participation in continuous improvement of material master processes, workflows, and master data quality
- Revision of existing material classifications
- Contact person for material creation, material change and material discontinuation across departments
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Completed technical and/or economic vocational training
- Knowledge of the basic functionality of an ERP system, ideally knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Navision
- Initial knowledge of SolidWorks would be an advantage
- Good abstraction and analysis skills
- High degree of independence and personal responsibility with precise and structured working methods
- Very good German and good English skills
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
If you are interested in a varied job as SAP Administrator in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use gender specific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.