To strengthen our team, we are looking for dedicated and reliable Service Technicians with a customer-oriented and independent way of working.
TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim develops and implements future-oriented automation solutions in the intralogistics sector. Respect, cohesion, crisis security for over 20 years and the incomparable culture and value orientation of the TGW Logistics Group speak for us.
You want to get started or develop yourself further? Are you open-minded and flexible? We offer you the chance for professional and personal development. Are you looking for variety, are you open to other cultures and do you enjoy traveling the world? After a comprehensive training phase, you will travel to our renowned customers (such as Zalando, Adidas, Puma) in Europe and North America and ensure the highest possible availability for our plants. You will be supported by a team of experienced colleagues on site and from the company location.
WHAT YOU MOVE WITH US
- Independent maintenance and servicing of highly automated intralogistics systems
- Inspections and repairs for our new and existing systems
- Fault analyses, troubleshooting and fault elimination
- Documentation through service reports and further development of existing service methods
WHAT CONVINCES US
- Successfully completed mechatronic or electrotechnical education
- Ideally already experience in the maintenance of automated systems
- Willingness to travel internationally and car driving license
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
If you are interested in a varied job as a Service Technician in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.