This diversified job focuses on providing comprehensive support to the Technical Realization department in organisational and administrative matters (temporary employment contract).
- Administrative and organisational support of Project Managers and Site Supervisors
- Prepare work documents for construction sites
- Give support in creating system documentation
- Check supplier documents
- File applications for work permits (e.g. Sunday work ...)
- Check employees' time recording incl. monitoring of work assignments abroad
- Conduct correspondence, take meeting minutes, prepare presentations, analyses and statistics
- Completed commercial or technical education
- Good technical understanding
- Ideally professional experience in a technical environment
- Experience in using MS Office
- Reliability, accuracy and discretion
- Team-oriented way of working
- Good communication skills and command of written and spoken German and English
The minimum annual gross pay for this position is 32,133 Euros according to the collective agreement. A possible overpay depends on your individual job experience and qualification.
Furthermore, we offer flexible working hours, a cooperative working environment with attractive benefits and exciting perspectives.
Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology.
Living Logistics. Promoting Careers.
To improve the readability of the text, we do not use gender-specific expressions within this text.