This is a new role within the Lifetime Services department created in order to divide the technical responsibilities from the commercial ones in the context of the management of On-Site Services and related Full Service contracts.
All On-Site Managers Life Time Services and related structures (about 40 people) will report hierarchically to the Head of On-Site Services Operational.
The role will be divided into four main operational areas:
1. Staff coordination (On-Site Manager LTS and related structures)
2. Management of Full Service contracts with existing customers
3. Support during the acquisition phase of new Full Service customers
4. Synergies and implementation of best practices between the different sites
Staff coordination (on site Manager LTS and related structures)
- Supervise all aspects relating to the management of human resources operating at the full service sites;
- Ensure that LTS On-site Managers apply shifts that are respectful of the Italian labor contract (CCNL), taking care to adopt the most appropriate one in terms of the customer's production needs and status and composition of the Team on Site;
- In collaboration with the Human Resources department, personally manage the search and selection process of the necessary personnel, respecting cost budgets and timing;
- Support the Human Resources Manager in the event of trade union negotiations and disciplinary actions;
- In collaboration with the H&S Assistant, ensure that aspects relating to the health and safety of workers are applied and respected on all sites;
- To ensure the constant technical updating of the staff.
Management of full service contracts with existing customers
- Guarantee the satisfaction of existing customers who have signed full service contracts;
- Ensure the achievement of the contractually agreed KPIs (plant availability level), and in case of non-achievement support the Key Account Manager (KAM), during negotiation (deviation calculation and related economic evaluation);
- To find resources and economically manage requests for customers production peaks by requesting support from TGW internal departments in the first instance and, if necessary, by contacting and coordinating external suppliers or the parent company;
- Manage possible customer escalations and coordinate the necessary corrective actions;
- Supervise the work of the LTS On-site Managers in the management of the Open Point Lists both following the go live of new contracts and in the event of retrofit / extensions;
- Check the work of sub-suppliers and supervise the contractual and economic aspects;
- Manage the economic part of each full service order, with direct involvement in the approvals of active and passive invoices;
- Ensure compliance with budgets and keep orders regularly updated (costs and value of the order) in the company management system;
- Promote the continuous improvement of the system, suggesting possible extensions to reference KAM, (including those resulting from obsolescence of the products supplied);
- Coordinate the implementation of the extensions sold with the customer, the TGW GPM / KAM, and monitor the completion of the change request order and any possible rollbacks, until the order is closed;
- Supervise the management of spare parts stored at the various Customer sites (inventory, handling, restorations, physical / accounting reconciliations, etc.), where required by full service contracts.
Support during the acquisition phase of new full service customers
- In collaboration with Sales and KAM, understand customers' production needs and develop cost estimates for full service contracts;
- Coordinate the implementation of the new full services in relation to all aspects envisaged in the offer phase;
- Initiate and supervise the search and selection process for new staff.
Synergies and implementation of best practices between the different sites
- Identify possible technical and operational synergies across all existing full services aimed at reducing costs and improving the services provided;
- Develop operational procedures common to all full services and ensure their implementation;
- Identify the areas of excellence present in each site operating under a full service regime and promote knowledge sharing actions;
- Understand the potential and promote the use of the CMMS SW by becoming the Italian referent for the TGW Group;
- TGW Italia reference for the Global Team On-Site service Competence center.
- The candidate has a Master’s degree in technical field, or has proven experience gained in the management of complex Service/ Operation structures, in companies in the logistics sector/automatic machines/ has held the role of maintenance manager at medium/large production sites;
- Experience in industrial relations;
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy;
- Ability to operate in contexts that can present high stress peaks.
- The opportunity to operate in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- Wide room for creativity in proposing innovative solutions;
- Being part of an international team that will be able to support and guide throughout the career path;
- After an initial six-month training period, the candidate will be able to join in a smart working program;
- Meal vouchers (even when the candidate will operate in smart working);
- Company car.