In this position you will execute the installation and start-up of the control software of the automatic conveyor and storage systems at our customer site in Italy and in the world, being responsible for economic (deadlines, costs) and technical (performance, quality, function) matters to achieve a timely start-up and the specified system performance.
- Programming of individual software to extend the core software
- Customizing on the basis of a requirement specification
- Creation of system simulations
- Execution of software-, system- and integration tests
- Start-up of the system on site with the customer (hardware and software)
- Training of the system operator
- Preparation of documentation
- Support of the customer during run-up phase
- Higher Technical Education or corresponding apprenticeship with relevant job experience
- Education and/or experience with software development, preferably with
- Databases(Oracle or SQL Server) and SQL
- Database programming with PL/SQL and/or T-SQL
- Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .NET (C#,VB)
- Database as well as SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Readiness to travel (about 50 %)
- High degree of customer orientation
- Good command of English
- Solution-oriented attitude and stress resistance
We offer flexible working hours in a collegial work environment with attractive benefits and exciting opportunities. Use your know-how and skills for an exciting job and start your career in a diversified field of responsibility in an international network for automated logistics technology. A salary suited on capacity, experience and qualification.
Become part of our dynamic team!