This is a new role created to support Key Account Manager’s in all commercial activities that require specific IT knowledge.
The person will respond to the Head of Key Account LTS, the role basically involves three macro activities.
The first phase, and the predominant part of the activity, will be to support the KAM LTS (service) in all aspects of analysis, economic quantification, proposition and monitoring of SW changes, with existing customers.
After having achieved a good understanding of our applications, he will act as a link between the parent company and the LTS department of TGW Italia in relation to all the SW \ IT initiatives that should be undertaken, in detail:
- Interfacing with the Head of KAM and Customer Support (Help Desk) functions, contributing to the definition of a new set of IT products / services, designing the delivery method and supporting the subsequent sales phase;
- As reference person of Italy LTS towards the parent company, he / she must have an in-depth knowledge of the software tools provided to support the LTS service, and must be responsible for the correct installation, use and maintenance of the same.
IT technical support (SW and HW) to the LTS Key Account department in the analysis, management, release of change requests:
- Understand the customer's needs of SW changes/modifications;
- Draw up the technical and process specifications, sharing them with the customer;
- Present the technical specifications to developers both within the Company and/or being part of the group;
- Draw up the cost summary sheet;
- Support the KAM in the preparation of the offer and in the phases of exposure to the customer;
- Coordinate the implementation phase of the change between the developer and the customer until the acceptance of the customer is reached.
IT technical support (HW and SW) aimed at proposing and selling new customer support services
- Reference of TGW Italia LTS department towards the parent company in identifying the range of services and tools to be offered to Italian customers (proactive monitoring service, periodic HW and SW updates, patch management)
- Analyze and identify the most suitable solutions to propose to Italian customers.
- Support the KAM department throughout the bidding process; proposition and sale of the IT services defined above.
- Organize, with the support of the dedicated reference figure present at the parent company, the process of supplying the previously defined IT services.
- Draw up the operating procedures of the support by identifying the bodies responsible for providing the services.
Support in the development of full service contracts (HW and SW) and subsequent management of possible suppliers, in order to ensure the design and subsequent implementation of full service contracts, in collaboration with the Head of KAM.
- Identify the types of IT/SW service necessary to meet the requirements of full service contracts (identification of suppliers and related costs of Networking Support, HW and SW server maintenance, SW interfaces with other suppliers);
- Define the contractual agreements with service providers (both internal and external to the group);
- Monitor the work of service providers.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience in the manufacturing of intralogistics systems;
- Good knowledge in the development and/or installation of SW and WMS;
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows operating systems, databases (Oracle) and network components;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Desire to listen to the customer;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills;
- Driving licence.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- Being part of an international team;
- After an initial training period, he/she will be able to join the smart working program;
- Meal vouchers (also when the resource will be in smart working).