Reporting directly to the LTS Manager, the ideal candidate will personally manage the entire process of supplying spare parts, as well as the purchasing and orders management for goods and services provided by the company.
Management of the entire spare parts supply process
- Receiving and processing offer requests from the Customer;
- Sending offers to the customer and respective follow-up, through the use of the company's spare parts portal;
- Managing Customer order entry;
- Managing spare parts purchases from customers, both to TGW Group subsidiaries and to third-party suppliers;
- Monitoring goods shipments;
- Managing documents and archiving.
Management of purchasing orders for goods and services
- Placing purchase orders into the system, according to Key Account requests;
- Sending orders to suppliers and handling the service delivery / goods receipt.
- The candidate has at least one year of experience as a commercial back office in the industrial goods companies;
- Commercial-Technical High School Diploma / BsC Degree in Commercial field;
- Organisational skills and planning behavior;
- Good expertise with the use of the main IT tools, in particular Office365 (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint);
- Proficiency English (both spoken and written);
- Proactivity and high initiative;
- Ability to work under stress situations.
- The opportunity to operate in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- The candidate will be responsible for an entire operational flow, and being able to manage his own business until the final result is reached;
- Will be part of an international team;
- After an initial six-month training period, the candidate will be able to join in a smart working program;
- Meal vouchers (even when the candidate will operate in smart working).