The resource will be included in a technical Team operating in one of our customers located near Bologna.
- The resource intervenes directly in the event of a fault detected on the plants, identifying the solutions with the least impact on the production continuity;
- Performing reparation work; ordinary, preventive and emergency maintenance. Following system. drawing/schematics or operative instructions, it will perform adjustment of mechanical parts, checking/measurement of electrical components and possible consequent replacement;
- Performing in each system area, physical adjustment (repositioning) of blocked boxes (load unit used in the system);
- Notifying to the manager of any discrepancies between planned and actual maintenance times;
- Compiling the documentation relating to preventive and extraordinary interventions on machines and systems;
- Once discovered problem root, checking with analytic mind, the possibility to improve system or maintenance actions;
- Notifying to the superior of any need for consumables necessary for maintenance activities;
- Once acquired necessary experience, supporting the customer's staff in tracing uncompleted or missing system orders;
- Controlling and guarantying the level of efficiency of the system using specific SW based on SCADA.
- The ideal resource has at least one year of experience in the role of maintenance technician;
- High school diploma with a technical address (mechatronic/electronic, or equivalent);
- Good knowledge of main informatics SW;
- Good knowledge in reading electrical schemes;
- Capability to use most common mechanic and electrical measurement tools;
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written);
- Willingness to work on shifts basis (including night, Saturday and Sunday).
- The opportunity to operate in a dynamic and constantly growing environment;
- Ample room for creativity in proposing innovative solutions;
- Meal vouchers;
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.