Do you bring results or just hot air? Are you a doer or a whisker? Do you like to work independently? You know what 3rd Level is? This is the opportunity for you to show what you can really do!
We, TGW Robotics GmbH in Stephanskirchen near Rosenheim, Germany, stand for highly dynamic and future-oriented automation solutions of the TGW Logistics Group.
- Work with existing installations
- Independent problem solving
- Creation of workarounds
- Identification of revitalization potentials
- As "fire fighter" also on-site support
- Good PLC programming knowledge in Siemens Simatic S7 and Tia Portal, WinCC flexible, SEW and Sick, SCL is an advantage
- Professional experience in the field of automation technology or mechatronics
- Experience with bus systems (Profinet, Profibus and ASI) and controlled drives
- Ambition, independence and reliability
- good communication skills
- Valid driver's license for cars
- Willingness to travel (40 %)
- Good language skills in German and English
- Unlimited full time position
- Flexitime model
- 30 days holiday
- Individual personnel development through TGW Academy
- Dual participation in the company's success
- Flat hierarchy and collegial interaction
- Modern equipped working environment
- Very high spare time value due to central location between Munich and Salzburg
If you are interested in an interesting, varied job in a dynamic company, we look forward to getting to know you!
Send your complete application documents by e-mail (in a PDF document, approx. 7 MB) stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* For reasons of better legibility, we do not use genderspecific language forms at the same time. Our tender is aimed at all interested parties.