Working knowledge of the General Ledger with emphasis on Accounts Receivable. Lead the A/R function including monitoring of cash credits and debits with weekly journal entries of non-customer deposits and monitor all invoicing with in Finance and LTS.
- Working knowledge of the General Ledger with emphasis on Accounts Receivable.
- Generate invoices for project milestones and maintenance contracts
- Generate supplemental invoices for such things as change orders, permits, freight, and taxes
- Calculate and generate Intercompany invoices
- Post daily cash receipts into computer system
- ACH/Wires, deposits
- Credit card payments
- Maintain and analyze customer account balances
- Issue credit memos
- Collection of customer past due accounts
- Run credit reports
- Customers, vendors
- Aging, roll forward
- Prepare multi state sales tax returns
- Maintain files of sales tax certification
- Credit reference analysis upon request
- Journalize all non-customer cash activities
- Corporate credit cards
- Monthly Commissions calculation
- Bank accounts reconciliation
- BA in Accounting
- 3-5 years Accounts Receivable
- Prior experience with Sales Tax returns
- Prior experience with MS Dynamics Navision
- Proficient in MS Excel
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.