The Parts and Warranty Coordinator will be a key part of the Distributor Services team. The Distributor Services team supports the after sales and startup support for the US manufactured technologies through our Distributor network. This team leads the way in responding to spare parts requests, warranty, onsite training, installation support, emergency requests, support documentation and general information for distributors and end customers.
- Convert customer purchase orders into sales orders by use of current manufacturing software.
- Coordinate with the Parts & Warranty Supervisor on customer issues related to spare parts and warranty issues.
- Satisfy LTS requirements of internal and external customers; including parts sales, fulfillment of product and systems warranty obligations, emergency service, system modifications and other project needs as determined by department.
- Work with team members to support and implement a plan to increase parts sales.
- Provide support for spare parts generation, warranty and field NCR documentation, and phone support for external customers.
- Work with distributors and end customers to maintain critical spare parts stock levels.
- Support programs and procedures that increase productivity along with creation and maintenance of the spare parts catalog.
- Associates degree or minimum of 5 years experience working in customer support, or mechanical service industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft based programs (word, excel, outlook, skype, etc.)
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule if needed.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude/ ability to read mechanical drawings.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.