This is a mid-level position that will contribute to a team effort in all aspects of commissioning and support.
- Build equipment emulation models for use during in-house software testing. Demonstrate emulation to testing, commissioning and development teams. Write the acceptance criteria for emulation model.
- Execute integration test plan
- Participate in software functional tests using an equipment emulation model
- Commission software on site with material handling equipment
- Provide start-up and post go-live support, including training to customer IT staff and internal LTS team.
- Perform RCA analysis
- Participate in on-call rotation
- An Associate's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (C# Boot Camp)
- At least 3 years experience commissioning complex systems in a customer environment.
- Ability to read mechanical layout drawings preferred.
- Familiarity with unit testing preferred.
- Familiarity with automated testing and functional testing preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time in short notice, including international travel
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.