The TGW Logistics Group is one of the leading international suppliers of material handling solutions. For more than 50 years, TGW has been planning and implementing highly automated logistics centres all around the world and also supports them during live operation – from mechatronics and controls to robotics, software and IT. Customers like Puma, Levi Strauss, Urban Outfitters, Mango or Zalando trust in TGW. TGW has locations in Europe, Asia and the USA and employs more than 4,000 people. As a foundation-owned company, a special focus is on a value-based company culture in line with the philosophy "Focusing on People – Learning and Growing".
- Engineer complex solutions in the material handling field
- Create conceptual, tender and offer layouts
- Calculate throughput performance, warehouse design and selection of products
- Calculate mechatronic equipment
- Compare quotes and check logistics sub-supplier equipment
- Give technical advice to the sales department
- Technical College degree in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Transport Engineering
- CAD knowledge (e.g. AutoCAD), MS Office
- Accurate, autonomous, and systematic way of working
- Capacity to work with deadlines and high volume of work
- High willingness to work in a team & to learn
- Languages: French Native speaker and excellent communication skills in English and Spanish is a plus
- A job in a successful international company with a strong focus on culture and values.
- A cooperative work environment in a proactive team for highly innovative products.
- The opportunity to work in an environment with an up to date Tech Stack.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes and a lot of room for creativity.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home 3 days per week
- Private insurance