Our Application Engineer (AE) works closely with all Retrofit departments creating tailor-made material handling concepts for TGW national and international customers. After an intensive training program, the AE will take over the responsibility of conceptual design, layout and calculation of material handling solutions.
- Engineer complex solutions in the material handling field
- Create conceptual, tender and offer layouts
- Calculate throughput performance, warehouse design and selection of products
- Calculate mechatronic equipment
- Compare quotes and check logistics sub-supplier equipment
- Give technical advice to the sales department
- Be the contact person for technical questions raised by customers and suppliers
- Visit the sites to personally realize technical analysis
- Create and present proposals to customers
- Request quotes and find best technical solutions with sub-suppliers and within TGW
- Technical College degree in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Transport Engineering
- CAD knowledge (e.g. AutoCAD), MS Office
- Proactive, Accurate, autonomous, and systematic way of working
- Customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- Capacity to work with deadlines and high volume of work
- High willingness to work in a team & to learn
- Languages: Spanish Native speaker and excellent communication skills in English
- High versatility and fitting mind-set to work in a multi-skilled department
- Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!