The Project Manager Controls is responsible for the successful delivery of the controls product within a sales order. Undertaking the realisation of the agreed customer requirements and ensuring it is delivered on time and to budget.
They will maximize the order result of the project through the professional and economic implementation of the customer requirements.
Success will be measured through the:
- Demonstrable adherence to the TGW project delivery guidelines/standards
- Financial results of the assigned projects
- Adhering to the project timeline
- Ability to demonstrate control of the Cost / number of errors
- Responsible as the Project manager Controls (PrMC) for the performance, deadlines, technology and costs of the controls element of any projects both temporary and permanently assigned to them.
- Responsibility starts from project handover (Stage Gate 10) and completes at the end of the warranty period.
- To have a clear understanding of the requirements of the project contract in terms of scope of supply, any client specifications, constraints and applicable penalties.
- High level planning of the required resources required in accordance with the schedule
- Create and manage a project risk register for each project assigned.
- Ongoing coordination with customers, other departments of the implementation process, adjacent processes and suppliers
- Technical management of the assigned project System and Hardware Engineers Controls (Appointment, Hourly Budget, Specification - Sensor / Actuator Layout, Customer Regulations)
- Technical management of Software Engineers Controls assigned to the order (deadline, hourly budget, specification sheet - Sensor / actuator layout, agreed functions in accordance with specifications)
- and more
- A relevant qualification ideally in Electrical Engineering
- Strong experience in electrical design and or the delivery of controls systems
- Project Management experience gained within an Engineering environment with responsibility for cost, planning and purchasing
- Previous experience of site installation and management
- Ability to lead and motivate teams of people, both internal teams and sub-contractors
- Highly customer focused with excellent communications skills
We offer a flexible working environment, you will receive a competitive salary plus access to our comprehensive benefits package including annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy or sell more, Medicash health cash plan, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and subsidised gym memberships!