The TGW Northern Europe Recruitment Team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join us and support our ambitious growth targets in the Benelux Region. We plan to recruit upwards of 70 new employees over the next 12 months!
As our Recruiter, you will support the Recruitment Business Partner with the end to end recruitment process for the Benelux region. Your main focus will be on sourcing exceptional technical talent for our team and ensuring we provide an excellent candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Support the Recruitment Business Partner with sourcing and other recruitment activities.
- Posting jobs to job sites and social media.
- Actively sourcing/headhunting candidates through CV databases and Social Media channels.
- Shortlisting candidates for review.
- Conducting telephone screens.
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to obtain CV and interview feedback.
- Coordinating interviews for Hiring Managers.
- Preparing offer and contract paperwork.
- Supporting with the onboarding process for new starters, ensuring a positive experience throughout.
- New starter inductions.
- Building talent pools for hard to fill roles.
- Supporting with social media campaigns.
- Updating and maintaining our Applicant Tracking System.
- Actively promoting the TGW NE Employment Brand and Values internally and externally.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, technical recruitment role
- Strong experience in direct sourcing techniques
- Skilled in using Social Media and the latest technology in recruitment
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise in a busy environment
- Professional and customer-focused approach to recruitment and selection
- Flexibility to travel to TGW Sites as and when required
- Experience of working within an in house recruitment role is preferred
- Previous experience of working with an Applicant Tracking system
- Fluent Dutch and Engish language skills are essential
You will receive a competitive salary plus access to our benefits package, which includes 32 days annual holiday entitlement and a pension.
Flexible working hours are encouraged with this role as this will support you to achieve the demands of the business whilst maintaining a good work-life balance. This will include the ability to work from home, from our Head Office in Oud Gastel or on our customer sites.