This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join our Finance department. You will take responsibility for establishing the credit worthiness of the customer, pursue debts and ensure payment terms are adhered to, maintain sales ledger, ensure accounts are reconciled regularly and process all payments.
- Daily matching of payments to customers accounts through Remittances and Bank Statements, passing information to Finance Assistant for input.
- Daily updating of cash forecast report with actual cash received.
- Establishing credit limits for customers using on line agencies (Graydon and Dunn & Bradstreet) and past history.
- Monitoring any adverse situations which could affect the customer’s limits.
- Constantly pursuing all debts by email, and telephone up to and including litigation where necessary, working towards the reduction of debtor days.
- Liaise with sales departments to resolve and assist with any queries which may arise.
- Deal with all credit stopped orders, ensuring orders are released where appropriate
- Maintaining and producing internal monthly cash forecasts and monthly debtor reports.
- Reconciling all accounts
- Set up and maintain online customer invoice processing portals to ensure smooth payment process.
- Producing Statements for customers..
- Maintaining a live Sales Ledger of approximately 200 accounts covering 3 companies
- Providing cover for cash allocation in the absence of the Finance Assistant.
- Previous financial accounts experience
- Excellent levels of communication and organisational skills
- Experience working within a project led business
- Competent user of MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Keen eye for detail
- Have an understanding of EU regulations
- ICM (Institute of Credit Management) qualified
We offer a flexible working environment and you will receive a competitive salary plus access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of holiday, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and access to our onsite gym!