We have a brand new role for Data Analyst to join our Lifetime Services Team.
The Data Analyst will assist in identifying and monitoring KPIs to improve the delivery of projects, developing and enhancing standardised data capture methods and reporting. They will analyse and present data to the project delivery management team to assist in the project delivery and go live and support our site teams in their continuous improvement activities to improve site performance and efficiency.
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Support data validation and cleansing
- Develop and support reporting processes
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Working alongside teams within the business team to establish business needs using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- BTEC/Degree Data Science/Maths/Engineering/Information Management
- Excellent numerical and analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and familiarity with other relational databases (e.g. MS Access)
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- The capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows, carry out data quality control, validation and linkage.
- An understanding of data protection issues
- Experience in statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques
- The ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations.
- Proficient Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Some experience of UX and UI principles and relevant standards.
- Experience with story maps and wireframe tools.
- Advance Skills in Excel, experience with Splunk, Tableau, VBA, Python and SQL
We offer a competitive salary and car allowance plus a comprehensive benefits package, which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme, access to our free gym and wellness program, cycle to work scheme, access to discounts via our affinity scheme and many more!