The Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Manager is responsible for originating and enhancing a Health and Safety strategy and culture within TGW South Europe Hub which is recognised as world class.
He/she will take a hands on approach and work pro-actively with managers throughout the TGW South Europe Hub to establish and maintain a system that promotes an everyday culture of safe working practices.
- Maintain and improve all EHS processes and tools within the South Europe Hub
- Perform the risk analysis and definition of safety plans for all offices and sites of South Europe Hub
- Maintain and improve the EHS documentation : work instructions, safety instructions, reporting templates
- Definition and implementation of process improvements
- Maintain South Europe Hub Safety Policy
- Coordinate accident and near miss reporting, execution of corrective actions
- Prepare regular EHS reporting, : accident reports, weekly site reports, monthly EHS Hub report
- Do site and safety equipment inspections
- Coordination of administrative tasks
- Coordinate the communication and EHS awareness, do regular presentations and internal publications on EHS topics. Do toolbox meetings.
- Coordinate the definition, update and execution of the EHS training plan
- Responsible to maintain and improve the safety design process in sales, realization and maintenance phase
- Define and do follow-up of EHS budget
- Coordinate EHS external providers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with EHS management on mechanical installation, electrical installation, commissioning, maintenance activities on electromechanical installation
- Experience with EHS management for electromechanical installation activities, working with medium voltage, moving equipment, working in height.
- Spain and English is a must. French is a plus.
- Availability to travel frequently
- Pro-active, responsible person
- Well organized and structured person
- Rigorous person
- Strong communication skills, able to work in matrix organisation
- Contrato indefinido con seguro médico privado y posibilidad de escoger entre una serie de beneficios sociales.
- Equipo dinámico y excelentes oportunidades de trabajo en un ambiente internacional en una de las multinacionales más importantes del sector.
- Modelo de trabajo híbrido presencial/teletrabajo.
- Flexibilidad horaria