We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer. Our Field Service Team is responsible for repairs, planned maintenance and project work on automated systems at our customers.
As a Field Service Engineer you will travel to different customers in the Benelux, ranging from small warehouses with internal transport systems to large, complex fulfillment centers for customers in the FMCG sector, the automotive industry, retail and distribution.
You will participate in the detection of electrical, mechanical and software failures in automated equipment (such as conveyors, cranes, shuttles, elevators, robots etc.), perform preventive maintenance and work with project teams to provide upgrades and improvements. In some cases, you will be the only TGW specialist on site and as such, the main contact for our client's teams.
This is a great opportunity if you currently work in a fixed location and are looking for the next step in your career. If you already work in field service as a service or maintenance technician, here you can expand your knowledge of different sectors by working with globally renowned brands and gaining experience with the very latest equipment and technology.
We offer a structured training program where you will be paired with our dedicated team trainer and learn about TGW equipment and software through on-site, classroom and one-on-one training.
- You have experience in an automated environment as a service or maintenance technician or field service technician.
- You have a technical diploma at least MBO-4 level
- You have experience with PLC troubleshooting (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, OMRON, etc.)
- You have experience with software like CMMS, HMI, SCADA, etc.
- You are able to work at heights.
- You possess excellent communication skills and you always work in a customer-oriented manner.
- You are able and flexible enough to travel regularly throughout the Benelux.
- You're living in the region of Utrecht, Rotterdam, Roosendaal or Tilburg/Den Bosch
- You have a good command of the English language.
- You have experience with warehouse management systems. (WMS)
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Overtime pay.
- Stand by allowance of € 150.00 gross per week.
- Lease car or mobility allowance.
- Mobile phone and Laptop.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.