The TGW Benelux entity of the TGW Northern Europe hub is looking for a Head of Realisation who will be part of the Benelux Management Team.
The Head of Realisation will lead, manage and develop a team of Project Managers and the associated Operational activities of TGW Benelux. This includes overseeing the management and execution of all projects allocated to the team from initial commitment through to Project Completion.
The Head of Realisation and the team will ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and to agreed specifications so that TGW Northern Europe can meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will be an active member of the Realisation management team with particular focus on the operational readiness and development of the Benelux GPM team operational capability.
You will have direct Line management and development responsibility for Project Managers based within the Benelux region and matrix management of local project operational resources.
In the end you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects within the Benelux region.
- You provide leadership, guidance and mentoring of project teams to successfully deliver Benelux projects.
- You are the local leader of TGW projects to attend client meetings, engage with clients at project steering level and be the initial point of escalation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- You ensure governance of all projects in accordance with the company methodology and processes including Health and Safety, Compliance, Planning, Purchasing, Value Engineering and Cost Saving, Cash flow, Staff/Contractor Performance, Financial Performance, Schedule and risk.
- You produce clear and concise, high quality reporting of the status of the projects and in accordance with the reporting timetable.
- You are responsible for the financial budget of the department and line management of the people in the department including training and personal development according to company guidelines and policies.
- You liaise and collaborate with internal teams and departments including Sales, Mechanics, and Lifetime Services, to ensure TGW success as the partner of choice for our clients.
- You prepare and regular review of forecast future project requirements and work load in the Benelux region.
- You have a relevant technical Bachelor degree or an equivalent of experience in leading and managing large projects and Operations teams within the world of Material Handling/Automation Industry.
- You have a strong history of working in a lead role on high complexity, high value projects and a background of continuous improvement.
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- You have the flexibility to be located at the Benelux office with travel throughout the region.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Possibility to work remotely (hybrid working policy).
- Lease car or mobility allowance.
- Mobile phone and Laptop.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 holidays.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.