The IT Customer Support Technician (m/f) holds a critical role withing the TGW Lifetime Services (LTS) team, providing highly technical customer service and support, focusing on the TGW Software solutions. The role requires strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW software.
The IT Customer Support will analyse, manage and resolve remotely the software incidents of our customers (Food, Retail, DIY, etc.) throughout France.
- Resolution of incidences on TGW Software in clients’ installations in France.
- Analysis of the client's system for corrective actions and adaptations.
- Execution of preventive diagnosis plans on the installed systems.
- Carrying out action plans for the improvements/ deficiencies previously detected.
- Analysis and adjustment of performance and optimization (refactoring).
- Higher education in Computing
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Valuable knowledge in .NET C#, and SQL programming languages
- Knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Fluent level of French - Intermediate English
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive and customer-oriented person.
- Availability to carry out shared guards with the team.
- Availability to travel less than 10% of working time in France.
- Driving licence to be able to get to customers' sites
- Permanent Contract
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!