The IT Customer Support Technician (m/f) holds an essential role within the TGW Lifetime Services (LTS) team, providing highly technical customer service and support, focusing on the TGW Software solutions. The role requires strong customer service and communication skills coupled with comprehensive technical knowledge in the areas of TGW software.
The IT Customer Support will analyse, manage and resolve remotely the software incidents of our customers (Food, Retail, DIY, etc.) throughout Europe.
- Resolution of incidences on TGW Software in clients’ installations in France.
- Analysis of the client's system for corrective actions and adaptations.
- Execution of preventive diagnosis plans on the installed systems.
- Carrying out action plans for the improvements/ deficiencies previously detected.
- Analysis and adjustment of performance and optimization (refactoring).
- Higher education in Computing
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer support role
Required first working experience with:
- Linux: files management
- Networking: TCP/IP, FTP, SSH
- Batch scripting (Batch, Shell, etc.)
- Omni tracker, Jira
- Java: basic knowledge
- Fluent level of French
- Intermediate English
- German would be a plus
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive and customer-oriented person.
- Availability to carry out shared guards with the team.
- Availability to travel to customers' sites if incidences cannot be solved remotely.
- Experience in intra-logistics or production/process automation would be a plus.
- Permanent Contract
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area.
Do you enjoy finding solutions for technically challenging tasks? Take this opportunity to develop your expertise and personality and become part of our dynamic team!