The Key Account Manager Lifetime Services plays an essential role in the service delivery of the TGW assigned maintenance portfolio, with overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of relationships with our customers.
He/She supports teams of engineering and colleagues, to ensure the delivery of services to the highest standard and that TGW is represented in a professional and positive manner according to TGW our cultural guidelines.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage customer expectations - in line with contracted KPI’s (in case of Onsite Services)
- Provide quality management information to both the customer and TGW management team
- Prepare accurate costings for rectification works assigned to the Mobile teams and small retrofits
- Build strong and long term relationships with the customers management teams
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities within the existing customer Onsites when applicable
- Stay up to date with the technical aspects of the TGW products
- To behave in an entrepreneurial way but at all times act with honesty and integrity
- To work in a safe manner and follow all Environmental Health & Safety requirements (EHS)
- Guarantee an environment of zero accidents
- Make sure that all requirements of risk assessments, safe working procedures, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) procedures for the sites under the Account Manager’s responsibility are in place.
- Own the associated preventative maintenance schedules
- Be pro-active and consider ways in which TGW can add more value to our customer’s business
- Attend site meetings with the customer
- Cooperate with internal LTS departments to ensure that sufficient resources are in place to support customer sites
- Provide effective feedback to LTS TGW Management Team and the Customer
- Achieve customer satisfaction and technical efficiency, and guarantee company image
- Undertake audits, reviews and corrective action, as required
- Look for opportunities that can add value for the customer and create possible revenues for TGW