We are looking for an (experienced) Maintenance Engineer to join our team at the new LKQ Fource central distribution center in Berkel en Rodenrijs.
LKQ Fource is the supplier of automotive materials, tools, oil, tires and workshop supplies and uses TGW's automated solutions.
Of the more than 50,000 square meters, 49,000 square meters is reserved for warehouse space.
The order picking process will soon use a fully automated goods-to-man order pick shuttle system.
This inspiring work environment offers excellent opportunities to advance your career.
- As an (experienced) Maintenance Engineer employed by TGW you will contribute to a maintenance team of both TGW and LKQ Fource.
- You will think about new developments and possible points of improvement of all our technical processes and installations.
- You are responsible for detecting and solving all electrical, mechanical and software faults on all systems of TGW.
- You carry out continuous improvement activities at the site to ensure that the automated systems are running at maximum efficiency.
- You are responsible for resolving all faults and of course preventing them.
- You therefore perform an accurate analysis to find out what caused the malfunction.
- You also perform maintenance on the conveyors, for example, to replace a broken roller or bearing, troubleshooting errors on the network and digital panels and holding meetings with the operators team at LKQ Fource.
- You represent TGW on site and you are therefore the business card for our customer. So you have an important role in building a professional relationship.
- The 2 shifts are as follows from Monday to Friday;
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- You have completed a relevant secondary technical education but you have primarily both mechanical and electrical and software maturity skills.
- It is helpful if you already have experience working within an automated distribution center and in addition to your mechanical knowledge you also have experience using and/or implementing relevant software tools, such as Siemens S7, Profibus, Canbus, Profinet and ASI Bus.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a good relationship manager.
- You are able to deal with critical deadlines.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Shift allowance of 14% on your base salary because of the 2 shifts pattern.
- Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.