We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join our new team at Stichd's newest site in Tilburg. Stichd is part of the PUMA Group. The head office is located in The Netherlands ('s-Hertogenbosch) and in addition they have several sales offices in Europe, Asia and South America. The largest storage and distribution facility is located in the Netherlands (Tilburg).
In early 2021, TGW started installing the automation in the Stichd warehouse in Tilburg.
The FlashPick® system consists of a shuttle warehouse with five aisles and 20 levels, six PickCenter One picking workstations and two fully automated PickCenter Rovolution®. TGW Warehouse Software is responsible for controlling all processes and four kilometers of KingDrive® conveyors are used for energy efficient transport.
The go-live/handover is planned for mid-September 2022 but you will already start working with your colleagues from Realization during the commissioning phase to get to know all systems as well as possible. The Maintenance team, consisting of six TGW colleagues will support Stichd in the maintenance and servicing of the delivered equipment.
- MBO-level (secondary vocational education) Engineering diploma; work experience at MBO level 3 or higher.
- You are able to find faults in electrical circuits.
- You have practical knowledge of fieldbus systems (AS-interface, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet).
- You have experience with PLCs and I/O systems.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and you can also make yourself understood in English.
- You enjoy working in shifts.
- You have practical knowledge and experience in performing maintenance on electrical and mechanical systems.
- In addition, we require the same practical knowledge and experience for troubleshooting.
- Because you will be at the customer's site, you have strong communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a flexible attitude.
- You are proactive, eager to learn and creative in coming up with solutions.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Shift allowance of 14% on your base salary because of the 2 shifts pattern.
- Travel allowance € 0,19 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 holidays.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.