We are looking for a Maintenance Specialist who will be a key point of contact for the entire onsite team and our customer. As a Maintenance Specialist, you will be the ambassador for continuous improvement activities and knowledge sharing between our site teams and the global service organization.
This is a great opportunity to work in the newest automated distribution centre in the Netherlands for our client Picnic, currently the largest online supermarket.
Groceries for over 150,000 families are supplied, picked and delivered from Picnic’s newest distribution centre in Utrecht. The centre is highly automated and divided into three temperature zones, covering an area of 42,000 square metres. The automation comprises state-of-the-art material handling equipment. This includes belt conveyors, roller conveyors and shuttles. The system is controlled using sensors, scanners and weighing systems. The heart of the design is the shuttle system with nearly 40 aisles, capable of tracing and loading over 200,000 storage locations.
- You have accountability and ownership over efficient and effective Maintenance Plans to deliver the contracted KPI’s.
- You have responsibility and ownership over Life Cycle Plans and criticality analyses.
- You are undertaking Root Cause Analysis and Fault Trends Analyses for complex and high impact, recurring errors.
- You acquire maintenance data and develop analysis methods to determine maintenance demands for components, automated equipment and control systems.
- You determine and prepare performance metrics which can be used by site management as performance indicator and to initiate continuous improvement activities on site.
- You develop criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- You act as competency owner in the development of maintenance management processes, standard operating procedures and training for maintenance execution.
- You act as ambassador and linking pin between the whole site team, customer and other external LTS colleagues for continuous improvement initiatives.
- You provide senior technical support to the onsite maintenance team.
- You have a Bachelor Engineering diploma preference Electrical/Mechanical engineering.
- You have good stakeholder management and consulting skills.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You have Knowledge on (advanced) maintenance and reliability methods, such as RCM, FMECA, RAMS, TCO, Fault Tree and Life Cycle Plan/Cost.
- You have experience with continuous improvement methods such as LEAN, Six Sigma, etc.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Travel allowance € 0, 19 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Laptop and Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.