Due to expansion, we are looking for 2 Maintenance Technicians to join our Bol.com site in Waalwijk. Bol.com uses the automated solutions of TGW.
This is a great opportunity to work in the largest E-commerce distribution centre in Europe with excellent training and development to further your career.
On-site equipment includes conveyors or roller conveyors, shuttles, sensors, scanners and weighing systems.
- You will be responsible for tracing and solving any electrical, mechanical and software faults in all technical systems.
- You will carry out continuous improvement actions on site to ensure the automated systems operate at maximum efficiency.
- You will be responsible for solving any failures and, obviously, for preventing these.
- This involves performing a thorough analysis to find the cause of the failure.
- You will carry out maintenance on the conveyor belts to replace broken rollers or bearings, for example, or trace faults in the network and digital panels. You will also attend meetings of the BOL operators' team.
- You will be TGW's representative on site, and the face of the company for our client Bol. As such, you will play a key role in building a working relationship.
The site is open 24/7 and you will work in 5 shifts.
The shifts are;
- 2 morning shifts: 06:00 - 14:00
- 2 afternoon shifts: 14:00 - 22:00
- 2 days off.
- 2 days night shifts: 22:00 - 06:00
- 2 days off.
- A dynamic, open and informal working environment with pleasant colleagues.
- Immediate a permanent contract with a market conform salary and 8% holiday allowance.
- Shift allowance of 30% on your base salary because of the 5 shifts pattern.
- Travel allowance € 0,21 per kilometre (max. 100 km per day).
- Mobile phone.
- Collective Labor Agreement Metaal en Techniek, Technisch installatiebedrijf applies.
- Annual salary review.
- 32 days off.
- Extra age days in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement.
- Dual Employee Participation Plan (https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation); a profit sharing scheme of the company based on the EBIT of the past year.
- Attention to personal development and advancement with an individual training budget.
- Unlimited online training through GoodHabitz.
- Extensive training programme for the equipment you will be maintaining.
- Support programme for employee and family, both business and private.
- Excellent secondary employment conditions, including collective health insurance, contribution for gym, discount on private car lease, a bicycle plan and generous employee insurance.