We have an opportunity for a Management Accounts Assistant to join our team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
You will support the LTS Finance Manager to ensure the provision of regular, high-quality financial information to the LTS Department.
- Variance reporting to departmental managers.
- Provide ad-hoc and standard financial analysis & reporting to provide insight into the Company’s operations and financial performance.
- Provide information for monthly financial reviews.
- Assist the LTS Finance Manager with annual planning.
- Absence cover for the U&E Finance Analyst.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure timely and smooth input of data.
- Responsible for checking and submitting credit card claims.
- Monthly tasks – to assist with the following:
- Contract trackers
- Sales Calculations
- Margin reviews
- Open orders reports
- Month end journals
Ideally, you will have previous experience working and supporting a finance team, excellent administrative skills, and a high attention to detail.
You will be a great communicator and proactive.
You will receive a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including a medical cash plan and 25 days of holidays, and bank holidays. You will also have use of the onsite gym.