To provide professional project management services in support of the development, award and delivery of automated solutions for existing and new customers.
Act as the contact between TGWNE, the client and third parties and have the direct responsibility, authority and accountability for ensuring that the work is undertaken in accordance with the client's and TGW’s specification and processes.
Provide Project Management leadership to the project teams and the business to ensure contracts are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed specifications so that TGW Ltd always meets its customers’ requirements and contractual obligations.
- As a Project Manager responsible for the effective implementation of the TGW resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure the scope of work is provided as specified.
- Responsible for managing the commercial and technical risk of the project.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project implementation objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner in respect of cost and schedule, in accordance with TGW’s project, quality and safety procedures.
- Define quality expectations and targets
- Act as the primary contact for TGW quality assurance matters as directly related to the project. In this context, accountable for the maintenance of the registers and master files for the project
- Owning the delivery of the project management process and leading the project team
- Establishing the project brief and the detailed project scope and deliverables
- Establishing the project structure, resources and roles and responsibilities
- Creating the integrated project plan and agreeing workstream plans
- Developing the project meetings schedule and the defining lines of communication
- Identify project risks and determine mitigation actions or contingency plans
- The timely management of any arising project issues
- Adherence of the project reporting and financial controls processes
- Acting as the primary customer interface on a day to day basis
- Managing project approvals required from the customer
- Managing proposed changes to the agreed project scope, timescales and budgets
- Reporting on project status to Management
- Managing project resources and costs within agreed budgets and timescales
- Contributing to the development of project management capabilities and in defining service offerings to the business
- Coaching and mentoring other project managers in the business where appropriate
- Managing a project portfolio
- Ensure project completion, acceptance and handover criteria have been achieved as per TGWs contractual obligations
- Clarify client test criteria and success criteria
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Ensure 100% compliance to TGW group reporting requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the logistics industry
- A background in engineering automation industry
- Experience of leading and managing project teams
- History of working on high complexity, high value projects
- Articulate with good customer facing skills and the ability to manage effectively at all organisational levels.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Formal Project Management qualifications and exposure to Prince 2 , PMI or other formal project management methodologies
- Ability to work away from home across the globe
We offer an experienced Project Manager the opportunity to work with an innovative customer on multiple joint projects across the globe!
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, car allowance, bonus, enhanced pension and more.