The Project Manager provides professional project management services in support of the development, award and delivery of automated solutions for existing and new customers.
As PM you act as the contact between TGWNE, the client and third parties. Together with the Project Team, you ensure that work is undertaken in accordance with the client's and TGW’s specification and processes.
The role is suited to a Project Manager embarking on a career in Project Management with the skills and knowledge required to support the Project Management leadership team to successfully deliver contracts on time, within budget and to agreed specifications so that TGW always meets its customers’ requirements and contractual obligations.
- Effective implementation of the TGW resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure the scope of work is provided as specified.
- Assess the commercial and technical risk of the project.
- Ensure that the project implementation objectives are met in a timely and efficient manner in respect of cost and schedule, in accordance with TGW’s project, quality and safety procedures.
- Facilitate the delivery of quality expectations and targets
- Act as the primary contact for TGW quality assurance matters as directly related to the project. Facilitate the maintenance of the registers and master files for the project
- Co-ordinate the delivery of the project management process and provide guidance to the project team
- Work with the Project Leadership team to establish the project brief and the detailed project scope and deliverables
- Work with the Project Leadership team to establishing the project structure, resources and roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate the creation of the integrated project plan and agree workstream plans
- Develop the project meetings schedule and the defining lines of communication
- Identify project risks and determine mitigation actions or contingency plans
- The timely management of any arising project issues
- Adherence of the project reporting and financial controls processes
- Acting as the primary customer interface on a day to day basis
- Managing project approvals required from the customer
- Managing proposed changes to the agreed project scope, timescales and budgets
- Reporting on project status to Management
- Facilitate the management of project resources and costs within agreed budgets and timescales
- Contribute to the development of project management capabilities and in defining service offerings to the business
- Ensure project completion, acceptance and handover criteria have been achieved as per TGWs contractual obligations
- Clarify client test criteria and success criteria
- Assist in providing direction and support to project teams
- Ensure 100% compliance to TGW group reporting requirements
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the logistics industry (desirable)
- Experience working on high value projects (desirable)
- Articulate with good customer facing skills and the ability to manage effectively at all organisational levels.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent speaking both Dutch and English.
- Familiar with Prince 2 , APM or other project management methodologies
- Ability to work away from home across UK and Europe
- Dynamische, open en informele werkomgeving met prettige collega’s.
- Direct een vast contract met marktconform salaris en 8% vakantietoeslag.
- Jaarlijkse salarisgroei bij goed functioneren.
- Auto van de zaak of mobiliteitsbudget
- Stand-by vergoeding.
- Mobiele telefoon + laptop.
- 32 vrije dagen en anciënniteitsdagen vanaf 5 jaar in dienst.
- Dual Participation Plan ( https://www.tgw-group.com/en/career/about-us/benefits/dual-employee-participation).
- Aandacht voor persoonlijke ontwikkeling en doorgroei met een individueel opleidingsbudget.
- Ondersteuningsprogramma voor medewerker en gezin, zowel zakelijk als privé.
- Uitstekende secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden waaronder pensioen, collectieve zorgverzekering, bijdrage voor sportschool, een fietsplan en ruime werknemersverzekeringen.