We are now recruiting for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join the TGWNE Recruitment Team.
The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for coordinating the onboarding process for new TGW employees and will also support their colleagues in the TGWNE Recruitment team with various administration tasks.
They ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new employees, sharing our business's culture and values to help us stand out as an employer of choice.
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new employees
- Issuing new starter paperwork for completion
- Administration of the right to work checks
- New Employee Reference checks
- Updating new starter systems and issuing new starter notifications to relevant departments
- Arranging day one HR Inductions
- Supporting with HR Inductions when required
- Daily maintenance of the recruitment inbox
- Providing general administrative support to the Recruitment Manager and Recruitment Business Partners
- Supporting the Recruitment Business Partner (Global Mobility) with administrative activities relating to the movement of internal employees
- Previous experience in providing administrative support and coordination in a recruitment/HR environment is essential
- Previous experience of working with HR/Recruitment Systems
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise in a busy environment
- A professional and customer-focused approach to dealing with people
You will receive a competitive salary plus access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes 25 days annual holiday entitlement with the option to buy a further 5 days of flexible holiday, a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and access to our onsite gym!